Length: 6 m
Width: 3m (+2,5m)
Weight: 1400 кg
Conditions for mechanical harvest
Minimal distance between the tree lines must be 4m and min. Height of trunk (from the ground to the first branches) 50cm.
Lower cost of harvest
- This machine can be used for harvesting, cleaning and packing stone fruits (cherries, plums, olives …) It is made as independent hydraulic aggregate which must be assembled on tractor IMT 539 without cabinet.
- Two parts of collector form “V” shape around the tree and allow ease harvest without lifting the branches.
- For harvesting, this machine uses hydraulic hand which is manipulated by tractor driver.
- Conveyer belt carries the fruits over the fan which removes all impurities (leaves, the wood parts…). Once clean, fruits fall in the boxes.
- There is a possibility of attaching a trailer to the machine. This trailer can be used for changing the boxes and storing full (or empty) boxes.
- Machine is operated by tractor driver and 4 workers and it can harvest up to 3 trees per min.
- Minimal distance between the tree lines must be 4m and min. height of trunk (from the ground to the first branches) 50cm.
- Shaking branches instead of trunk, this machine is suitable for trees with trunks lower then 50cm.
- This machine is suitable for different distances between the trees in the tree line.