Length: 3 m
Width: 2 m
Height: 1,9 m
Weight: 1100 кg
Conditions for mechanical harvest
There must be 1,3m of free space between the rows.
Lower cost of harvest
Machine can harvest around 1,5ha per day. Harvesting speed is 0,5-0,7km/h.
Machine can harvest a half of tree-line at once (one side).The whole tree-line is harvested in two passages.
In mechanical harvest there is no direct contact between the workers and fruits so fruits are micro-biologically clean.
- Machine is designed for harvesting red currant, aronia, rosehip and raspberries without pillars and wires (Polana, Polka, Heritage…).
- Harvesting machine is designed as independent hydraulic aggregate for a power take-off shaft operation. It attaches to the tractor using standard connections. The back of the machine relies on the wheel (wheel can rotate 360 degrees).
- Minimal required power of tractor is 30HP.
- Harvesting machine is operated with two workers (one for driving the tractor and one for removing boxes).
- Once declined, fruit falls on a conveyer which carries it to the fan. The fan removes all leaves, branches… and clean fruit comes into the boxes.
- Machine can harvest a half of tree-line at once (one side). The whole tree-line is harvested in two passages.
- Machine can harvest around 1,5ha per day. Harvesting speed is 0,5-0,7km/h.