LOWER COST OF HARVEST
This machine is operated by two workers: driver and one person for removing the boxes.
Harvester has an automatic leveling system so the vibrating “brush” stays vertical, parallel to the row, on every terrain.
Damages to harvested fruits and the plants are negligible!
- Harvester SP-10 is made for blueberries and raspberries with pillars and wires inside the row, with anti-hail net. Harvest is done by two separated machines, one on each side of the row. With this system of two machines, there is no problem with the pillars which support anti-hail net.
- Harvester SP-10 is designed as self-propelled machine.
- Harvester is powered by diesel engine and driving wheels are powered through hydro-motors. Continual change of speed is done by using a hydraulic pump with variable flow.
- Harvester has an automatic leveling system so the vibrating “brush” stays vertical, parallel to the row, on every terrain.
- Vibrating “fingers” which hit the plants are made of two parts. This modifies the initial vibration and reduces the damage on the plants. This innovation is made because all known machines had “fingers” made of one piece and it caused significant damage to the plant.
- The vibrating “brush” is located on movable frame which, using the spacer on the top, goes around every pillar. This way, the “brush” stays undamaged.
- Harvester has a fan which removes all impurities (leaves, parts of wood…) . Once cleaned, fruits goes in the box.
- This machine is operated by two workers: driver and one person for removing the boxes.